Terms Of Services
BUSINESS AND PURPOSE
This agreement between Galaxysoft.info and _________ (PUBLISHER) for starting a Google AdSense revenue sharing business. This agreement is staring from _____ (DATE). _______ (PUBLISHER) will use the premium account of Galaxysoft.info and they will get the 80% of their total earning and Galaxysoft.info will take 20% of Publisher’s earning. (As a example, if XYZ.com will earn $1000 in a month then they will get $800 and Galaxysoft.info will get $200).
PROCESS AND PAYMENT
For starting this revenue sharing process,________ (PUBLISHER) will have to share their Google Analytic details. _______ (PUBLISHER) will not need to share the log in details of it, they only need to share the “READ AND ANALYZE PERMISSION”. _______ (PUBLISHER) have to give this permission to Galaxysoft.info as long as they are working together on this revenue sharing system. Galaxysoft.info will take 2 to 3 days for finding out the correct advertisement placement on ________(PUBLISHER’S WEBSITE). Once they will set up the correct position, _______ (PUBLISHER) will start generating revenue from their website. ________ (PUBLISHER) will have to setup all the advertisement codes and their other codes (PROVIDED BY GALAXYSOFT) properly. Galaxysoft.info team will not responsible setting up any code or any other things on _________(PUBLISHER’S WEBSITE)).
_____ (PUBLISHER) will get paid on a monthly besis. As ________ (PUBLISHER) starting this business from ______(JANUARY) they will get paid in _______ (MARCH)and after that they will get paid regularly. ______ (PUBLISHER) will get paid according to the USD exchange rate of that payment date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
_____(PUBLISHER) need to follow required to the following policies, so please read them carefully. If ______ (PUBLISHER) fail to comply with these policies, Galaxysoft.info team will contact them. If ______(PUBLISHER) do not fixed that issue in 24 hours then Galaxysoft.info team reserve the right to disable ad serving to ________(PUBLISHER’S) website and/or disable service at any time.
Clicks on Google ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on your Google ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks or impressions, automated click and impression generating tools and the use of robots or deceptive software. Please note that clicking your own ads for any reason is prohibited. It is a complete online based service of Galaxysoft.info. Publishers will not have any access on the premium account of their partner’s account.
Compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior.
- Encourage users to click the Google ads using phrases such as “click the ads”, “support us”, “visit these links” or other similar language.
- Direct user attention to the ads using arrows or other graphical gimmicks.
- Place misleading images alongside individual ads.
- Place ads in a floating box script.
- Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page.
- Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads.
- Place misleading labels above Google ad units. For instance, ads may be labelled “Sponsored Links” or “Advertisements”, but not “Favorite Sites” or “Today’s Top Offers”.
Pages with Google ads may not include:
- Adult themes in family content
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Shocking content
- Content that threatens or advocates for harm on oneself or others
- Content that harasses, intimidates or bullies an individual or group of individuals
- Content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Software or other content that violates the Unwanted Software Policy
- Malware or adware
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Content that promotes, sells, or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species.
- Online sale of alcoholic beverages
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Instructions on the enhancement or self-assembly of weapons (e.g., 3D printing of weapons, conversion kits, 80% finished parts)
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
- Publishers are also not permitted to place AdSense code on pages with content primarily in an unsupported language
For more Details – Click here